FAST AND SMOOTH ON ROUGH, CHALLENGING ROADS. CLIMB MOUNTAINS, DESCEND ON DIRT, DO IT ALL ON THIS AGILE MACHINE.
With its lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminium frame and a smooth-handling composite fork to take the edge off bumpy roads and trails, ToughRoad SLR is made for adventure on unpredictable terrain. Featuring fast and stable 700c wheels and flat-bar rider positioning, it has a ride quality that’s rugged yet agile. The D-Fuse seatpost adds compliance, and the bike is fitted with wide tyres to smooth out rough terrain. Powerful disc brakes give you all-weather control, and the option of customised front and rear racks accommodate multiple bags for long trips.
- Top-end ALUXX SLR-grade aluminium frame with D-Fuse seatpost
- Giant composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive hybrid steerer
- Giant SX-2 Disc wheelset with Giant Sycamore 700x50c tyres
- Shimano Acera 3x9-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs.